12 areas pin-pointed on Google Maps beneath!
Paris, ahhh… a slice of heaven. It’s the 2nd most visited metropolis on the planet, with 19 million guests yearly… simply not in the course of the coronavirus pandemic. Yikes! Just weeks earlier than the Covid-19 outbreak.. that is what the City of Love in France appeared like.
For our full BLOG and MAP of areas go to:
Here are our TOP THINGS TO DO & PLACES TO SEE in Paris.
2. Mona Lisa
3. Notre Dame Cathedral
4. Sunset Seine River stroll
5. EAT! We beloved the muffins at ‘La Parisenne’ in Saint-Germain
6. Catacombs of Paris
7. THRIFT SHOP: Les Grands Voisins (former sixteenth century hospital TURNED utopian, supportive and cooperative village energetic since 2015)
8. Eiffel Tower
10. Arc de Triomphe
11. Ritzy vehicles on ‘Av. GEORGE V’
12. Princess Diana memorial at Flame of Liberty
13. Rue Cler
14. Sunset on the ‘Champ de Mars’ trying over the Eiffel Tower
15. Luxembourg Gardens
16. We stayed on the Fred Hotel!
MUSIC: All songs featured on this information are from Epidemic Sounds:
I simply have a private plan: Trial is at no cost with this referral: https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/f1qs2v/
If you need $55 AUD off your subsequent AirBnb reserving, join utilizing this particular affiliate hyperlink:
With your help, we will produce extra Free Travel Guides! So, thanks on your likes and subscribing ❤️😊
For extra guides go to: www.globaltravelguides.data
Instagram: @Global Travel Guides
We met Ilowem (randomly) in Paris! Support his neighborhood, his music and his channels:
✅ Google Map pin pointing EVERY location:
We hope you loved watching this #Paris #journey #information as a lot as we loved making it. Feel free to ask us any questions beneath x