We spend the day exploring Old San Juan, Puerto Rico to discover out the greatest issues to do in the outdated metropolis!
We begin out at considered one of the furthest factors in the metropolis, an outdated fortification known as Castillo San Felipe del Morro San Juan. We spend a short time exploring the huge grounds, folks watching, and having fun with the view, together with overlooking an outdated cemetery.
Next we head out into the metropolis and are available throughout a good looking courtyard that reminded us fairly a little bit of Southern Spain. The courtyard is a part of the Museo de las Américas however you don’t have to pay to go into the museum so as to see the courtyard.
It was a very scorching day so we determined to seize some ice cream at the well-known Señor Paleta. It is actually ice cream on a stick and we bought one Oreo flavour and one Nutella.
Afterwards we headed to the Paseo de la Princesa which is a promenade which actually comes alive on Sunday’s with distributors and even folks salsa dancing. After this we headed up the avenue to discover the well-known umbrellas on Fortaleza Street. Being Sunday it was filled with folks.
Lastly we determined to attempt a well-known Puerto Rican drink. We’ve had many Pina Coladas in the previous with out understanding the place they got here from. But it seems the had been invented proper in Old San Juan at a restaurant known as Barrachina. We head to the authentic restaurant to attempt it for ourselves.
ABOUT OLD SAN JUAN
Old San Juan is a historic district situated at the “northwest triangle” of the islet of San Juan. Its space roughly correlates to the Ballajá, Catedral, Marina, Mercado, San Cristóbal, and San Francisco subbarrios of barrio San Juan Antiguo in the municipality of San Juan, Puerto Rico.
ABOUT PUERTO RICO
Puerto Rico is a Caribbean island and unincorporated U.S. territory with a panorama of mountains, waterfalls and the El Yunque tropical rainforest. In San Juan, the capital and largest metropolis, the Isla Verde space is thought for its resort strip, seashore bars and casinos. Its Old San Juan neighborhood options colourful Spanish colonial buildings and El Morro and La Fortaleza, huge, centuries-old fortresses.
► SUBSCRIBE! – http://bit.ly/1M4etCO
► FOLLOW US
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/delightfultravellers/
○ Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/deltravellers
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/delightfultravellers/
○ Newsletter: https://bit.ly/2QgKRbK
○ Website: https://www.delightfultravellers.com
► SUPPORT US
All and any assist we obtain helps us to journey extra and improve our digital camera gear- which means it helps us to create extra and higher high quality content material!
○ PayPal (Tip Jar): https://paypal.me/delightfultravellers
○ Our beneficial Travel Insurance (SafetyWing):
○ Book accommodations by way of Booking.com: https://booki.ng/2VBaKaa
► OUR GEAR
○ Store: https://amzn.to/2ArrQ1l
○ Camera: https://amzn.to/2L11lnv
○ Tripod: https://amzn.to/2Uo7fDc
○ Drone: https://amzn.to/2E8y6NT
○ Go Pro: https://amzn.to/2UwauJ4
○ Hard Drive: https://amzn.to/2VpVQU7
○ SD Card: https://amzn.to/2CMk2Zp
○ Charger: https://amzn.to/2s7ese6
► ABOUT US
A bit of little bit of luxurious, a little bit little bit of finances, a complete lot of journey! We’re Anna and Trevor and we’re setting out to discover as a lot of the world as we presumably can. We need to encourage you get on the market and discover in your personal approach, not the approach another person tells you to journey!
► CONTACT US
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org